Sunday, July 17, 2011



I cant belive its already 10 months since my little prince was born..
Yesterday 10 months ago i rushed into the hospital in Drogheda early in the morning,
after my good friend Petra came to mind Ellen Anna and Marcus.
It couldnt have taken more than 15 minutes
before she was at the house after I had called her,
and she then had gotten herself and her two kids out of bed and dressed and drove up here.
Must have been a personal record.. LOL;)

Just sitting here thinking today that I really have to treasure every moment,
because time really flies..

Hope yous all are having a nice relaxing summer,
even if the weather could be MUCH better..
Today it feels more like fall than summer..
But not to complain.. It can be nice to sit inside drinking a nice cuppa
and looking at The Last Airbender
with the kids..

Ps! A couple of new things in the shop..

Happy sunday ;)

Viviann


No comments:

Post a Comment