Monday, July 18, 2011

My workshop still needs work...

Just wanted yous all to know that my workshop is open by apointment. I know I had planned to have it open every saturday, but have decided to wait with that until september/october.
Its just taking longer than I thought..
Here is a picture of one of my desks that I work on.
Hearts, teddies and birds waiting to be finished..;)

My sowing machine that I bought second hand for 50 euro works fine...;)
In the process of sowing some strawberries..

Have hanged up a branch where I am gonna hang up loads of handmade birds.
Just have to sow them first..;)

SO - anyone looking for an original gift or something for themselves,
give me a call or contact me on my email, blogg or facebook.

My workshop is at my home in Feede, Mount Pleasant.
Yous are very welcome;)

Viviann

No comments:

Post a Comment