Monday, November 28, 2011

Old Barn Christmas Market



The Old Barn Market was a great sucsess and we had loads of people visiting us on sunday.
It was a cold and sunny, so perfect day for a christmas market.
Loads of different stalls. Soaps, flowers, knitting, decorations, baking, clay, felt, food and more, so something for everyones taste. I hope you that came enjoyed yourselves as much as I did, and for those of you that didnt come, well you know where to go next year.. 
Remember the Old Barn Market is open every sunday,
but maybe not with all of these different stall holders.
 It varies from week to week.
Also - dont forget to pop up to my workshop on a saturday!
I have it open every saturday from 1 to 4 and I would love to se YOU:)
Adress: 1 Annaskeagh, Mount Pleasant, Dundalk

Soapergirl with her beautiful soaps and salt lamps

Darling Buds with her amazing bridal bouquet and christmas wreaths

Eileen with her lovely knitted scarf, hats and brooches

Re-Loved with her lovely nautical decorations

Turnip House with her lovely felting

Blue Finch Cakes with their super cute gingerbread biscuits

Just showing you here a few of the great stalls that were at the barn yesterday.
I have a couple more pictures on my facebook page if you wanna have a look.

Thank you everyone for coming yesterday and making it such a great market.

Viviann:)

2 comments: