Friday, November 18, 2011

FINALLY - my shop is open :)

Sorry for so little blogging lately..
Had a brilliant evening with great friends and the opening of my workshop.
Just want to thank you all for coming and for all the things you bought. I really appreciate it..:)
And thank you for the lovely gifts i got. Johanna - I so love the painting of my Tilda bath angel.
Petra - I am really gonna enjoy that bottle tomorrow night with my X-factor. Eileen - the biscuits are lovely (had to try one;) ) and Dara - you are always soo good to me.. Thank you for making the lovely mini coffee cup cakes and and white chocolate treats.. And thank you again everyone for coming.
I am so lucky to have such great friends:)







Here is a few pictures from the shop.

I am now gonna go to bed - very tired and very happy ;)

Viviann

No comments:

Post a Comment